- Year of Establishment: 1959
- Built Up Area: 110 sq. m.
- Level Of Study: M.A., Ph.D., D. Litt.
MAJOR FOCUS AREAS:
TEACHING/RESEARCH : SPECIALIZATION
- Industrial Relations.
- Personnel / Human Resource Management.
- Organizational Behaviour.
- Rural Labour Development Schemes of the Government.
AT A GLACE :
- Sanctioned strength of students in M.A. (Previous) :80
- Sanctioned strength of students in M.A. (Final) : 80
- No. of books in the Department Library : 4031
- Journal/Periodicals subscribed by the department : 08
- Computer facility available in the department.
- Ratio of students to teachers :19:1
- Ratio of research scholars to teachers : 1:5
- Admission on the basis of Honours marks and Master’s Admission Test (MAT).
- Total No. Of Publications: 30
- The Department has been in constant touch with the leading institutions of the subject running all over India for the purpose for promoting teaching